This year, don’t be the dude in the tee shirt! Alpha was *that* guy after he met his wife and he hit 30 years old. He was embarrassed by his 182 pound ‘sloppy ass’. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents how to bring your swimsuit game up to speed.
Steps to Sexier in a Swimsuit
1. Mandatory manscaping – remove back and shoulder hair. With chest and stomach hair, thin it out with a facial hair grooming tool.
2. Get a little color with sunless tanner – St. Tropez, Suave, Jergens.
3. Pick the right swimsuit – big and baggy board shorts are out. You will look shorter and dumpier. Your suit shouldn’t touch your knee cap, and it should fit you by hugging your butt and being thinner through the thighs.
4. Treat your feet
5. Start working out – a 5 pound reduction in body fat makes a difference! Gain a bit of muscle, and you’ll feel tighter. Grab the Freeletics app! You don’t need any gym or equipment. It’s the best fitness app on the market! There’s no excuse not to get in shape.
6. Tighten up your diet today! – drink more water, increase healthy foods, decrease the crap. Check out the Alpha M. Diet Plan.
7. Wear sunscreen – start now! Cancer is real, and the sun is a bitch. Wear a minimum of SPF 30 and reapply. Nothing is less sexy than the dude with a horrible red burn!